A Learning Advocate is A…
· Volunteer committed to sharing the benefits of lifelong learning, while promoting the ICD Program.
· Fellow worker collabortaing with ICD staff to ensure the program meets your needs.
· Colleague helping co-workers meet training goals in the classroom and on the job.
· Provider of feedback to the Career Development Program making recommendations for improvement.
· Contributor to the development of courses offered.
· Student who believes co-workers can succeed in their educational endeavors.
· USW member sharing good news, information and encouragement to enroll in classes.